CLASS 10 MATHS SAMPLE PAPER PDF
CBSE CLASS 10 MATH SAMPLE PAPER
Hello students I am Bijoy and welcome to our educational forum. And today we discuss about class 10 maths sample paper, in this section we will see solution hints and at the end download the sample paper.
This is the official NCERT sample paper by CBSE. Students now I am giving official paper and our official sample paper coming soon by jeewithbijoy.
Before starts solving the sample paper, covered that topics which mentioned in below with the hints. That’s help you to learning the mathematics properly
So let’s start the discussion about ncert class 10 mathematics sample paper
Question based upon the topics and Hints
VSA: 1 mark
1. Application of finding n – th term of an A.P , Use tn = a + ( n-1 )·d [where a = first term, d = common difference ]
2. Question no 2.0 is the application of Height and Distance, where given the ratio of Base and Height is √3:1 , hence you can use cotθ = √3:1.
3. In question no 3.0 you have to find the surface area of a cone.
Hints : First find radius of base of the given cone then apply pythagoras theorem.
4. Hints : Area of triangle given by Δ = 1/2 | x1 ( y2 – y1 ) + x2 ( y3 – y1 ) + x3 ( y1 – y2 ) | sq2 unit.
NCERT CLASS 10 MATHS SAMPLE PAPER PDF
SA – I : 2 MARKS
1. Finding the roots of a given quadratic equation.
Hints : Use Shreedhar Acharya’ formula
2. Finding the n – th term of an A.P
Hints : Find common difference -11 – (-8) = – 3,
Then use, tn = a + (n-1).d and put tn =49, then find the value of tn-4
3. In the question no 3.0 just use theorem.
4. Finding the area of a required sector.
Hints : Area of a sector given by Aθ = ½ (θ r2)
5. Just use theorem of probability
Hints : Probability = no of chance to outcomes/ total no of events
6. In question no 6.0 has given coin tossing problem in probability, hence use same formula. In this case total no of events is 4 and outcomes are 2.
CLASS 10 SAMPLE PAPER IN PDF
SA – II : 3 MARKS
1. In this question has given a quadratic equation in rational form.
Hints : first reduce in quadratic form and then use Shreedhar Acharya’s formula.
2. Hints : First find common difference, then use formula of tn = a + ( n-1 ).d. Now find the value of ‘n’
3. The question no 3.0 is the application of geometry.
Hints : Just follow the steps, first draw two perpendicular from R to O and Q to O respectively. Hence ∠MRO = ∠LQO= 900 and then find ∠SQO and ∠SRO then add ∠SOR and ∠SRO and minus from 180 that will be yours answer.
4. Application of Height and Distance.
Hints : Use this diagram
5. Finding the area of a sector
Hints : use Aθ = 1/2 (θ r2)
6. Find the area of a circle, A = π·r2 In this case you have to find area of the path.
Hints : first find the area of the Pond without Path A1, then add the radius and width of path and now find total area A2 . Then do A2 -A1 you get area of path.
7. Hints : Find the total area of Cylinder A1 then find the area of two cones A2 and A3 , now add them A1+A2+A3. That will be your answer.
8. Hints : First compare the surface area of sphere with 5 times of surface area of Cone ( A1= 5·A2 ), now you get an equation and find the height of cone from this equation. Then use V = 1⁄3 ×π×r2×h.
9. Hints : Apply divisional or inter sectional formula both Internally and Externally one by one and use m=1, n=1.
10. Question no 10 is the application of coordinate geometry.
Hints: Write a second degree equation of Circle with the help of any one point ( ) then put the value of x and y from another point.
LA : 4 MARKS
This section will be coming soon in video lectures, if you need so please comment.
CLASS 10TH RELATED TOPICS